Don’t Wait to Repair the Damage | Contact Arcadia Water Damage Today
Water can be quite a silent killer, especially if not spotted and stopped in time. When you call us in such emergency cases, we make sure that our highly qualified staff reaches you as quickly as possible and takes the appropriate measures to reduce the existing damage and minimize the future loss.
Count on Water Damage Arcadia Experts for a wide range of services that are provided to you fast, efficiently and with great responsibility. Among these, we mention:
- Emergency Water Removal
- Water Damage Restoration
- Content Manipulation
- Hardwood Floor Drying
- Odor Removal and Deodorization
- Flood Damage Clean Up
Once we reach you, we begin our process by doing an inspection to determine the extent of the loss, the materials and structures that were affected and the total damage. Using this information, we are then able to determine the job scope. A drying and restoration plan is then devised and, if necessary, the removal of structural materials and contents.
Our Inspection Includes:
• Identifying and evaluating potential health and safety hazards
• Finding the source of the water damage
• Determining the need to protect floor covering materials and contents
• Evaluating the extent of moisture intrusion
• Determining the job scope
• Evaluating flooring materials
• Assessing inventories and content items
• Evaluating other structural materials (ceilings, walls, etc.)
• Establishing drying goals
Trained. Certified. By Your Side.
We train and certify our experts in according to IICRC regulations and we make sure the exact protocol is followed in such cases. Therefore, by calling us, you know you are hiring professional and you will avoid another potential disaster.
Keep in mind that prompt emergency water removal and extraction is a vital first step when your property has suffered water damage from. Call us for all types of emergencies such as:
• Sewage Backup
• Pipe Leaks
• Basement Floods
• Slab Leaks
• Water Supply Line Break
• Crawlspace Moisture
• Fire Sprinkler Damage
• And many more!
While You Wait…Save Your Property:
1. Identify the source of the flood, safely turn off main water supply
2. If source is contaminated water, leave immediately to avoid health hazards
3. Remove items affected by water to expedite drying process
Water damage is a threat to the quality of your home, leaving serious problems and destroying a lot of items. But mold and black water are dangerous health hazards that can affect your family members and leave them with serious illnesses.
Risk no more and call us immediately when it comes to water damage and restoration services. Our reliable experts will inspect your property and develop an accurate action plan that will bring your property back to its pre-loss condition and will remove all the potential microbial threats.
Find us 24/7, day or night, at (626) 566-8111.